&* Watch Full Movie - I am Special: God Loves Me



Watch Full Movie I am Special: God Loves Me









God made each of his children special, even if they don’t always think so! These two beloved Hermie & Friends stories illustrate just how much God loves and values each of us because we are different and unique!

In Hermie, a Common Caterpillar, Hermie and his friend Wormie feel common, but God assures them that they are special—and that he isn’t finished with them yet!  Hermie longs to be special like the ladybug, ant, or snail, but he feels common no matter what he does. But then God surprises him with a transformation that is anything but common!

In Skeeter and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure, Skeeter and his brother have to use their unique talents to work together and solve a special mystery. Skeeter and his brother are total opposites who have never gotten along well. But when their father leaves clues for them to a special treasure, they realize that neither of them can get to the treasure unless they work together and take advantage of each of their unique talents!




Movies Info:


I Am Special! Terry You are special to God! 2. Jesus Loves You-Play the familiar game of Duck, Duck, God made me special, amazing and wonderful, ,I am somebody because God loves me (Song + Lyrics) 2:00 Jesus Loves Me Childrens Song by godisreal13 1,482,334 views; 5:08 Amma than kunjiney ,If I am special in God's eyes then why God does not love me. God does not know me. I no longer a productive person in society. I am a burden to by husband.,God loves you as much as anyone. God's favorite MEANS You Are Gods Favorite! Gods smile is upon you. You light up his face,Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Jennifer O. 's video to your playlist.,God made each of his children special, even if they don't always think so These two beloved Hermie & Friends stories illustrate just how much God loves and values ,God made each of his children special, even if they do not always think so! In I Am Special Because God Loves Me, two beloved stories from Hermie & Friends ,Find I am Special: God Loves Me at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.,Buy I Am Special: God Loves Me at LifeWay.com. null LifeWay Accounts are for churches, ministries, and businesses only. Organizations having a not for profit ,God made each of his children special, even if they don't always think so These two beloved Hermie & Friends stories illustrate just how much God loves and values

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #466895 in DVD
  • Published on: 2011-10-04
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Format: NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 60 minutes



I Am Special: God Loves Me [DVD] - Max Lucado - Parable.com
God made each of his children special, even if they don't always think so These two beloved Hermie & Friends stories illustrate just how much God loves and values

I Am Special: God Loves Me | Lucado, Max | LifeWay Christian
Buy I Am Special: God Loves Me at LifeWay.com. null LifeWay Accounts are for churches, ministries, and businesses only. Organizations having a not for profit

Amazon.com: I am Special: God Loves Me: Max Lucado: Movies & TV
Find I am Special: God Loves Me at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Hermie & Friends: I Am Special Because: DVD: FamilyChristian.com
God made each of his children special, even if they do not always think so! In I Am Special Because God Loves Me, two beloved stories from Hermie & Friends

I Am Special: God Loves Me - Christian Supply
God made each of his children special, even if they don't always think so These two beloved Hermie & Friends stories illustrate just how much God loves and values

M&M sing"I am Special", "God Create it" and "Jesus loves me" - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add Jennifer O. 's video to your playlist.

God loves you! You are God's favorite - Bible Christian help
God loves you as much as anyone. God's favorite MEANS You Are Gods Favorite! Gods smile is upon you. You light up his face

If I am special in God's eyes then why.
If I am special in God's eyes then why God does not love me. God does not know me. I no longer a productive person in society. I am a burden to by husband.

I am somebody because God loves me (Song + Lyrics) - YouTube
I am somebody because God loves me (Song + Lyrics) 2:00 Jesus Loves Me Childrens Song by godisreal13 1,482,334 views; 5:08 Amma than kunjiney

I Am Special! - Children's Ministry
I Am Special! Terry You are special to God! 2. Jesus Loves You-Play the familiar game of Duck, Duck, God made me special, amazing and wonderful,

Post a Comment